Senior-level Software Engineer supporting current Army Programs
If you are a Software Engineer with experience, please read on! E4 Technology, Inc. is a Professional, Engineering, and Information Technology (IT) Services Company focused on delivering tailored solutions to our customers. We provide a range of services to include the following:
- Program Management
- Software Development
- Interoperability and Integration Testing
- Configuration Management
- Security Consulting
- Hardware Sales
- Integrated IT Solutions and Support
We are currently seeking qualified individuals with a minimum of 10 years Software Development experience to work directly onsite at one of our Army Government Customer installations.
In addition the minimum experience and skillset identified below, a current DoD Secret Security Clearance is a plus, however, new security clearances can be issued by the customer on a case-by-case basis.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
E4 Technology, Inc. is a great small company that is growing and has the most competitive benefits and compensation package across industry.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you will be responsible for deriving requirements, documenting the design and data structures, and developing software in Java and C++. The ideal candidate must be familiar with the software development life-cycle and familiarity with Agile principles. Additionally, understanding and how to follow CMMI practices is a plus.
What You Need for this Position
Minimum Education and/or Experience required:
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical degree is required with a minimum of 10 years’ experience or a Master’s Degree and 8 years of experience, or at least 16 years of software development experience may be substituted in lieu of bachelor’s degree on a case-by-case basis.
- Experience developing software with Java and C++ in object oriented
- Working experience with Microsoft and LINUX operating environments
Preferred, but not required:
- Current DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Experience developing HTML5 Web Applications
- Experience developing software under Agile principles
- Experience with User Interfaces (UI) and Human/Machine Interface (HMI) concepts
- Experience with Eclipse and Visual Studio is desired
- Other preferred Experience with the following tools and application concepts is a plus: Maven, Junit, Easy Mock, JIRA, GET, Fisheye, Bitbucket, World Wind, SIMDIS, ESRI, GJIS, BOSS, NSITE, Wireshark, LUA, Bash, Perl, and VMWare.
What’s In It for You?
Competitive Salary, Strong Compensation and Benefits package! If you are a Software Engineer that meets the minimum aforementioned requirements, please apply today!
Our Privacy and Company Policies
E4 Technology, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicant’s resume and any other personal information will be kept completely confidential and will not be retransmitted, forwarded, etc. without prior consent from the applicant.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Thank you for considering E4 Technology, Inc.! We look forward to receiving your resume and going over the position with you in more detail!